Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring?

I think spring has arrived...but it seems to change it's mind every hour or so.  I am almost afraid to say it, but we are just about caught up with our casting backlog!!!! Which gives me some breathing room to start thinking about other things like sculpting and riding my horses...it's been a long time since I have felt a creative urge, but it is coming back, slowly but surely. There will soon be a new mini, hopefully in May. I'm still keeping the details secret, and as always all sales information will be made available to my announcement list first at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosestudionews

An army of Jezebels that were shipped last month:



Rose Studios also now has a fan page on Facebook.  Lots of people are still sending me personal friend requests, but the easiest and fastest way to get the studio tidbits is to 'like' the fan page. I post pics of work in progress, castings being shipped out, some digital sculpting pics, and other miscellaneous stuff that seems to small to post here, and since they don't relate to sales I don't want to clog up my announcement list with them.

I recently received my personal copy of my reiner painted by Carol Williams, and wow, is he a stunner! Thanks Carol for yet another outstanding paint job!



No comments: